If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 923-0213

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Beaufort County, NC


This home in Bath, NC endured severe water damage to the 1st floor do to a frozen water pipe on the 2nd floor. We preformed water damage mitigation and reconstr... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle. The home had extensive smoke, fire and water damage. The entrance foyer... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle. The home had extensive smoke, fire and water damage. The stairway was d... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle. The home had extensive smoke, fire and water damage. 3 bathrooms were g... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle. The home had extensive smoke, fire and water damage and needed porch box... READ MORE



Fireplace started house on fire


House fire started from fireplace. One of the rooms that was effect was their dinner. The entire house was taken back down to the studs then from there rebuilt.... READ MORE



House Fire started by Fireplace


One of our clients fireplaces caught their home on fire. The home was taken all the way back to the studs and rebuild. Here is a before and after photo of thei... READ MORE



Water Damage in hall way


A main hallway in a commercial flooded. We contained the area and had fans goings for a few days. Once everything was dry it was all back to normal. What to E... READ MORE



Insulation hanging from the ceiling of severely water damaged home.


Insulation hanging from this destroyed ceiling after water from a busted pipe spilled thousands of gallons of water through the ceiling into the kitchen coverin... READ MORE



Water Damaged kitchen cabinetry.


A burst pipe in the attic of this river home caused water damage to all areas of the house. The damaged kitchen cabinets resulted in a loss of personal items. W... READ MORE



Kitchen drying after Water Damage, and why to call SERVPRO ASAP


When a when a frozen pipe burst, and flooded this residents home they called SERVPRO of Bath! We arrived ready to clean up! After pulling out all the damaged ma... READ MORE



Particle board damaged beneath carpet due to a pipe burst.


What was worse than the damaged carpet of this water damaged home is what was found lying underneath. This is a photo of the damaged particle board. Wet particl... READ MORE



Pipe bust leaves kitchen in Standing Water


After a pipe burst in this church the entire building was covered in two inches of water, including the kitchen. Our team came in ready to clean up the mess and... READ MORE



Entry of Church in two inches of Standing Water.


Frozen pipe burst causes two inches of standing water to fill this church all the way to the entry door! Our advanced drying systems where able to remove the wa... READ MORE



Chapel in Standing Water due to pipe burst


A chapel left in standing water after a pipe burst leaves the entire church in two inches of standing water. SERVPRO of Bath was quick to the rescues removing t... READ MORE



Pipe bust leaves kitchen in Standing Water


After a pipe burst in this church the entire building was covered in two inches of water, including the kitchen. Our team came in ready to clean up the mess and... READ MORE



SERVPRO Recovers Home After Devastating Fire


This family’s home suffered from a terrible fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Bath worked hard t... READ MORE



Bedroom of a Fire Damaged Home


This is the bedroom of a home that suffered from a terrible fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Bath work... READ MORE



SERVPRO restores The Pirates Chest Gift Shop


The Pirates Chest gift shop in Ocracoke NC suffered from fire damage along with damage from the thousands of gallons of water used to put the fire out. This pro... READ MORE



SERVPRO restores The Pirates Chest after fire damage.


This gift shop experienced fire damage along with thousands of gallons of water damage used to put the fire out. This project required complete replacement of a... READ MORE



The Pirates Chest Side Elevation Photos


The Pirates Chest is a gift shop in Ocracoke NC that suffered from an electrical fire. Ocracoke is a remote island located off the coast of NC and can only be r... READ MORE



Successful Water Extraction at Local Business


When a construction company caused a pipe to burst affecting two rooms in Dirk Chiropractic, SERVPRO of Bath was there to help! Our team extracted a light amoun... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Bath helps Bertie County Peanuts After Fire


The SERVPRO of Bath team responded to a loss due to an electric motor catching fire at Bertie County Peanuts. Our techs removed contents from the affected areas... READ MORE



Washington Dining Room Damaged by Storm Surge


SERVPRO of Bath was called to a job in Washington NC, due to storm surge flooding. Flood waters bring in a lot more than just water to a clean up. It also bring... READ MORE



Living Room Damage Due to Storm Surge


Our client with the dining room repair also had living room repairs with the same storm surge flooding. Our team used the same drying technique in their living ... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Bath to the Rescue After Hurricane Florence


After Hurricane Florence left this home with massive water damage, our team worked around the clock to restore this residence to its preloss condition. SERVPRO ... READ MORE



Ceiling Leaks - No Worries


When this homeowner found water running out of her ceiling, she called SERVPRO of Bath for help. When our team inspected the residence, they found the HVAC drai... READ MORE