House Fire in Eastern North Carolina
This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle. The home had extensive smoke, fire and water damage. The stairway was dismantled, cleaned reassembled and a larger arch top window was added to bring in new late. Trim, drywall, insulation and flooring was removed and replaced.
What To Expect:
When we visit your business after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. If a fire has damaged your business, call us right away at 252.923.4357. SERVPRO of Bath will treat you with empathy and respect, and your property with care.