Recent Commercial Posts
SERVPRO Crew Equipped and Ready for Service!
SERVPRO of Bath and Roanoke Rapids Crew Photo
When disaster strikes, you can feel at ease when you see our green machines on the way! At SERVPRO of Bath and Roanoke Rapids, we strive to provide the best quality service for our customers as we are always on call 24/7.
Our team is always ready for action with the best equipment and service in the restoration industry! With over 80 combined construction experience as unlimited licensed builders, you be assured your home in good hands to be sure it looks like it never even happened.
New Equipment! "The Super Hero"
"The Super Hero" is what we call our new TRAILER MOUNT desiccant WITH A 130 Kilowatt Generator.
"The Super Hero" is what we call our new TRAILER MOUNT desiccant WITH A 130 Kilowatt Generator and a 5,000 CFM desiccant. This machine has the power of 272 of our regular dehumidifiers!
Why is this equipment so important to you?
Our goal is to get your business open for operations as quickly as possible so you do not suffer long term revenue losses and loss of exposure.
Applications include larger buildings such as schools, hotels, hospitals and commercial buildings that require more dehumidification, to provide environmental control and restorative drying.
You name it, this machine can dry it!
· water damage and remediation
· document drying
· industrial surface preparation for coating
· mold and fungus prevention
· long-term lay-up of industrial equipment
· industrial condensation prevention
· 25’ enclosed aluminum trailer
· 130 KW MultiQuip diesel generator
· Provides full 300 amps of single-phase power
· 3 Twist-Lock Connections – simple and safe
If water damage strikes, call the SERVPRO of Bath and Roanoke Rapids
Emergency Readiness Program for Commercial Business
Emergency planning at your fingertips
An Emergency Readiness Program, also known as an ERP, helps your business to be ready at a moments notice when disaster strikes. This program is a perfect compliment to your current safety plans.
An ERP allows you to minimize business interruptions and reduce damage with an action plan ready to go.
SERVPRO of Bath will assist you in documenting on your phone, computer or hard copy locations of water valve shut offs, gas line shut offs, electrical panels and emergency exits for each location in your business. All emergency contact information such as plant facilities manager, plumber, electrician are at your fingertips.
This service is free to you with the hope that you will consider SERVPRO when disaster strikes. Call us at SERVPRO of Bath, your partner in emergency services, today at 252.923.0213
Frozen Pipe Burst? Here’s How SERVPRO will help!
Aftermath of a pipe burst leaves this chapel in 2 inches of water! Luckily SERVPRO was on the job and restored this chapel to its former glory!
A water pipe burst leaves an entire church flooded in over 2 inches of water! From the entry door to the chapel to the kitchen and every spare room, the church was covered in standing water. SERVPRO of Bath was ready to act when we got the call! Our team arrived quickly and fully equipped to take on the job. Click on the link below to view this remarkable restoration project.
Flooding and water damage emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Bath provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including all holidays.
When flooding or water damage strikes, act fast!
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
Why you want an IICRC Certified Restoration Company
When water damages your commercial property, you want professionals to restore your business who understand the effects of water on wet materials and its long term effects especially in our humid climate.
SERVPRO of Bath works closely with insurance companies to get you back on your feet as fast as possible.
As business owners know, contacting a professional restoration company is usually the first step to restoring your building. With so many other restoration companies out there, be sure to look for one that is professionally certified. SERVPRO invented the science of drying and requires their technicians to be IICRC certified, the industry standard.
It is important to know that hiring an IICRC-certified company will have advantages Before is more information about being an IICRC company:
- What does IICRC stand for and what is it?
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a professional certification organization within the restoration, cleaning, and inspection industries.
- How does a company receive an IICRC certification?
To receive an IICRC certification, restoration companies have to follow specific criteria. Some of the criteria include:
- Provide consumers with accurate data
- Conduct business processes with integrity and honesty
- Ensure that a trained technician is present for all work assignments
- Ensure that a continuing education program is in place
- Maintain policies for written complaints
- Hold liability insurance
- Why it is important to choose an IICRC-Certified company?
There is a wide variety of forms water damage can take. Some of them include flooding, a burst pipe, and sewage backup. No matter the cause, water can leave a lot of damage to your building. In fact, standing water can lead to severe property damage as well as mold issues.
SERVPRO of Bath offers service 24/7 for all of our customers. You can call 252-923-4357 for your commercial emergency.
Restoring Your Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Meet our crew here at SERVPRO of Bath.
Flooding and water damage events at can lead to commercial properties numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Bath
SERVPRO of Bath specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.