STORM READY 2019
Do not let this happen to you!!
Agents stop writing new business or endorsing existing business when public information sources announce that our area may be subject to potential catastrophe conditions including hurricane warning or watch, and tropical storm warning or watch.
This is just one of the important pieces of information that can be discussed at the STORM READY 2019 seminar. NOW is the time to prepare for the real possibility of the next storm.
SERVPRO of Bath along with 8 supporting sponsors will hold a FREE Q&A session for residents, commercial building owners and churches at Beaufort County Community College. The following is the list of our outstanding panel of experts:
- Beaufort County Emergency Management: Lisa Williams, Planning and Mitigation Specialist
- Boyd Agency, Inc.: Donna Hardison, Flood Insurance Agent
- Flood Insurance Hampton Roads: Mike Vernon, The Flood Fixer
- Oliver & Cheek: George Oliver, JD & Clayton Cheek JD,MBA
- SERVPRO of Bath/Roanoke Rapids: Susan Stockman,CPA
- Eagle’s Wings Food Pantry: Ann-Marie Montaque, Executive Director
- American Red Cross: Mark Lenz, Disaster Program Manager
Please join us for an informative and educational session on how to prepare, what to do during and recovery after the storm. Our team of experts are happy to share their extensive knowledge with others to have a better understanding and be prepared for the next storm to hit Eastern North Carolina. The evening is FREE with giveaways and door prizes for attendees. Please bring a family member, friend or neighbor.