Why you want an IICRC Certified Restoration Company
When water damages your commercial property, you want professionals to restore your business who understand the effects of water on wet materials and its long term effects especially in our humid climate.
SERVPRO of Bath works closely with insurance companies to get you back on your feet as fast as possible.
As business owners know, contacting a professional restoration company is usually the first step to restoring your building. With so many other restoration companies out there, be sure to look for one that is professionally certified. SERVPRO invented the science of drying and requires their technicians to be IICRC certified, the industry standard.
It is important to know that hiring an IICRC-certified company will have advantages Before is more information about being an IICRC company:
- What does IICRC stand for and what is it?
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a professional certification organization within the restoration, cleaning, and inspection industries.
- How does a company receive an IICRC certification?
To receive an IICRC certification, restoration companies have to follow specific criteria. Some of the criteria include:
- Provide consumers with accurate data
- Conduct business processes with integrity and honesty
- Ensure that a trained technician is present for all work assignments
- Ensure that a continuing education program is in place
- Maintain policies for written complaints
- Hold liability insurance
- Why it is important to choose an IICRC-Certified company?
There is a wide variety of forms water damage can take. Some of them include flooding, a burst pipe, and sewage backup. No matter the cause, water can leave a lot of damage to your building. In fact, standing water can lead to severe property damage as well as mold issues.
SERVPRO of Bath offers service 24/7 for all of our customers. You can call 252-923-4357 for your commercial emergency.