When Water Damage strikes, call SERVPRO!
What’s worse than a water main break in your basement? A water main break in your attic! This river home was left in ruin after a frozen pipe in the attic burst, causing thousands of gallons of water to flood the entire home. SERVPRO of Bath and Roanoke Rapids was called to clean up the aftermath! The owners were thrilled with the restoration work that left their foyer, kitchen, dining, and living room looking better than ever!
You won’t want to miss these before and after photos http://www.SERVPRObath.com/before-after-photos
If you find yourself in this situation here’s what to expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Here are standard questions asked:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?