Frozen Pipe Burst? Here’s How SERVPRO will help!
A water pipe burst leaves an entire church flooded in over 2 inches of water! From the entry door to the chapel to the kitchen and every spare room, the church was covered in standing water. SERVPRO of Bath was ready to act when we got the call! Our team arrived quickly and fully equipped to take on the job. Click on the link below to view this remarkable restoration project.
Flooding and water damage emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Bath provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including all holidays.
When flooding or water damage strikes, act fast!
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.