Fire Damage Photo Gallery

House Fire

House Fire

Most house fires happen during the holidays. This is the after math of a fire that was caused by a plug-in Christmas candle placed in a window.  It is important to check your outlets and decorations often. 

Demo

Demo

Pictured here is three of our crew team members from SERVPRO of Bath.  They just got done taking out all the effective insulation from this home disaster.  Call SERVPRO of Bath today for any personal or commercial property needs. 

St. Luke's Church

St. Luke's Church

Another Happy Customer who needed to get their doors open quickly before Sunday Services. SERVPRO stands by their motto like it never even happened. Our church congregation was so pleased with their work. C. Bowen

Local Fire Job

Local Fire Job

A view of a kitchen fire. There was significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Bath was able to clean up quickly and make this disaster "Like it never even happened."

Local Fire Job

Local Fire Job

After an almost total loss of the home, SERVPRO of Bath not only restored the home, but the homeowner was able to have a brand new kitchen designed to her taste.  

Local Fire Job

Local Fire Job

This was the aftermath of a whole house fire in Eastern N.C.  When we arrrived on the scene there was significant smoke and soot damage.  The owner couldn't believe how quickly we were able to transform her home "Like it never even happened".

Local Fire Job

Local Fire Job

The owner could not believe how quickly we were able to clean and restore.  We make disasters "Like it never even happened".