What to do if you find mold
Recently we worked with a homeowner who lost the sale of his home when the inspector found a large amount of mold in his crawl space. This was caused by the excessive moisture due to improper ventilation.
SERVPRO of Bath was able to remove the mold and correct the rotting wood all within 72 hours from first call. A previous contractor informed him he would have to rip out his floor in the sunken living room space. All that was necessary was to increase ventilation in the crawlspace after clean up and replacement of a joist.
Now our customer can put his house back on the market while we are still in the height of the selling season.
Call SERVPRO of Bath at 252-923-0213 anytime day or night. We are always here to help.