Water Heater Malfunctions and Causes Damage
This home in Washington, NC had a malfunction with their water heater which was located in their master bedroom closet. When our team arrived, we established that all the contents in the master bedroom and the closet needed to be relocated due to the damage done to the flooring, sub flooring and walls. All had been affected with water damage. Demolition was performed and structural wood was dried to pre loss moisture levels. The SERVPRO of Bath team worked hard and efficiently to restore this master bedroom and closet to is pre loss condition. We were happy to help these homeowners in such a timely manner.