Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The key is being fester, is being local. We are located in Bath making us centrally located to the counties we serve throughout eastern North Carolina. The SERVPRO of Bath technicians are from here and want to serve their neighbors and friends. We know the area and when there’s a disaster that needs attention, we’re able to get our team together and get the to you quickly. Other competitors are coming from areas further away. SERVPRO of Bath is invested in our community and we want to help you get your problem behind you as quickly as possible. So, when it’s time to pick a restoration company, chose SERVPRO of Bath for the best response.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (252) 923-0213
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bath arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.