If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 923-0213

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Stove Fire in Currituck, NC

When this residence in Currituck, NC had a stove fire, they called SERVPRO of Bath to help. The stove fire caused soot in several rooms. The homeowners used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames but the exhaust from the extinguisher also was reached in multiple rooms as well. When our team arrived on the job site, we cleaned the structure and contents that were affected. Since this happened close to Thanksgiving, the customer requested SERVPRO clean through the night instead of returning the next day due to family coming in for the holiday. Thanks to our wonderful SERVPRO of Bath team, she was able to have her home ready in time for her family to visit for the holidays