Even the smallest amount of water can lead to mold growth
A small leak in your Bath, NC home can lead to mold
You had a small water leak, no big deal, you cleaned it up yourself. Everything looks dried out and the problem is solved. But now, a little time later, you see mold. If you see visible mold, your best move is to leave it alone and call professionals. When you disturb mold by trying to remove it, you can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. Mold spores are microscopic and when you try to clean them, the mold can release tiny spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home. Call the professionally trained technicians at SERVPRO of Bath, we’re here to help with your mold mitigation.
What should you do?
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO Bath for mold remediation service immediately, we’re IICRC professionals.
What should you Not to Do:
- Do not touch or disturb any mold you find.
- Do not blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Do not attempt to dry or mitigate the area yourself.
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants onto the mold.
About the Mold Remediation Services at SERVPRO of Bath
SERVPRO of Bath specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it is one of the cornerstones of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely. We are locally owned and operated. Contact us for services when you first find mold in your home or business.