Washington, NC Fire Damage Remediation Experts
If a fire damage has impacted your home, please call fire damage restoration professionals. Doing so can help limit structural damage, prevent mold, and get your home back to normal as quickly as possible. For fire damage restoration services, you can trust SERVPRO of Bath. Here are just a few considerations after a structural fire:
1. Emergency Response. Once you call us for service, we will respond quickly. We'll ask the questions necessary to ensure that we can address the challenge you're facing, then we'll send the people and equipment needed to face the task.
2. Inspection And Assessment. Upon arrival, we'll assess the damaged areas to determine the extent of the damage and make a plan to properly clean the fire and smoke damage from your property.
3. Water Removal. If water was used to extinguish the fire, we will work to remove the water as quickly as possible using specialized equipment, such as extractors, air movers, and dehumidifiers. This step minimizes the risk of additional structure damage and mold growth.
5. Soot and Smoke Removal. Our crews are skilled in removing soot and smoke using specialized equipment and techniques.
6. Cleaning and Deodorizing. Restorable items will be cleaned and deodorized. Deodorization is typically accomplished utilizing air scrubbers and foggers.
We live and work in this area -- we might even be your neighbor! SERVPRO of Bath is locally owned and operated. We're ready to respond, so call us for your fire damage restoration and remediation needs 252-923-7205.