Smelly Air Conditioning Unit? Ask The Professionals!
Do you know that mold can be a symptom of hidden water damage? Strong, musty odors coming from your air condition unit may indicate a mold problem. Our local team in Bath, NC will locate the source of the excess moisture and repair the problem to discourage the mold problem from returning once the remediation process is complete.
Here is some information about mold from our website:
- Mold is present almost everywhere; both indoors, and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems, or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive in moist environments
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed; otherwise, the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
When you Washington home or commercial business needs mold mitigation services, our local team in Bath, NC can help. Call us today at 252-923-0213.