Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

The Pirates Chest Side Elevation Photos


The Pirates Chest is a gift shop in Ocracoke NC that suffered from an electrical fire. Ocracoke is a remote island located off the coast of NC and can only be r... READ MORE



SERVPRO restores The Pirates Chest after fire damage.


This gift shop experienced fire damage along with thousands of gallons of water damage used to put the fire out.This project required complete replace... READ MORE



SERVPRO restores The Pirates Chest Gift Shop


The Pirates Chest gift shop in Ocracoke NC suffered from fire damage along with damage from the thousands of gallons of water used to put the fire out. This pro... READ MORE



Bedroom of a Fire Damaged Home


This is the bedroom of a home that suffered from a terrible fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Bath work... READ MORE



SERVPRO Recovers Home After Devastating Fire


This family’s home suffered from a terrible fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Bath  wor... READ MORE



House Fire started by Fireplace


One of our clients fireplaces caught their home on fire. The home was taken all the way back to the studs and rebuild.  Here is a before and after photo of... READ MORE



Fireplace started house on fire


House fire started from fireplace. One of the rooms that was effect was their dinner. The entire house was taken back down to the studs then from there rebuilt.... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle.  The home had extensive smoke, fire and water da... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle.  The home had extensive smoke, fire and water da... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle.  The home had extensive smoke, fire and water da... READ MORE



House Fire in Eastern North Carolina


This home in Eastern, NC caught fire due to a Christmas battery powered window candle.  The home had extensive smoke, fire and water da... READ MORE