Recent Before & After Photos

Washington, NC Experiences Damage from Hurricane Florence


Category 3 flood waters entered this home in Washington NC, caused by hurricane Florence. The floors, and walls were saturated and standing water was trapped be... READ MORE



Ocracoke Devastated After Hurricane Dorian


Hurricane Dorian destroyed the island of Ocracoke in September 2019 leaving almost every house and business in need of repair. Our team spent weeks in Ocracoke ... READ MORE



Sunroom Damaged due to Fireplace Back Buffing


SERVPRO of Bath was called to respond to a homeowners loss due to a fireplace back puffing in their sunroom. The back puffing affected multiple rooms in the hou... READ MORE



Stove Fire in Currituck, NC


When this residence in Currituck, NC had a stove fire, they called SERVPRO of Bath to help. The stove fire caused soot in several rooms. The homeowners used a f... READ MORE



Open for Business After Hurricane Florence


The Tavern at Jacks Neck in Belhaven, NC called SERVPRO of Bath to help fix the damage caused by Hurricane Florence. Heavy winds pushed large amounts of water i... READ MORE



Beloved Restaurant Restored After Storm


These are before and after images taken inside of The Tavern at Jacks Neck. When the category 3 flood waters entered the business during Hurricane Florence, the... READ MORE



Supply Line Burst Causes Damage Through Home


We're often asked why pick SERVPRO of Bath over another restoration company, well this is an example of our work. After a supply line under the sink burst causi... READ MORE



Water Heater Malfunctions and Causes Damage


This home in Washington, NC had a malfunction with their water heater which was located in their master bedroom closet. When our team arrived, we established th... READ MORE



Cat 3 Hurricane Causes Damage


When category 3 hurricane flood waters entered this home in Washington, NC, SERVPRO of Bath was there to help! The house had sat for 18 days with the flooring a... READ MORE



Helping Put Homes Back Together


A fire started in the garage and when the homeowner opened the kitchen door the home became filled with smoke. Although the fire was contained to the garage, al... READ MORE